Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WOndering about life after College!

Sooooo, I'm not sure what kind of job I will be offered after college but i hope its a good one. One job that I will make at least 60-80 grand a year really i would like on around the 100k range. That would be ideal. I do get scared a bit. Thinking about all this school that I have been taking.

A few thoughts:

Did I learn enough to get a Job in my field?

Is this all just a general knowledge compared to what I really need to know?

Will my job be all that I hope it will be?

Where will I find a Job? - Obviously -

Where will I have to relocate?

Are those places expensive to live there?

Will there even be jobs out there, due to the economy?

What kind of people will I be working with?

Will I be shy?

Will I get to know people fast?

How far will I travel each day to and from work?





If I think of more question I will post them!

No comments: