Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well Summer is Here!

Well peeps summer is finally here its already June! Holy Crap! I'm taking three summer courses. Management, Marketing, and History Pre-Civil. This summer is going crazy. I am taking the max amount of hours that i can for the summer semester. But i also have to do this because I want to graduate in may of 2010. The time is nearing!

This weekend as been a pretty good one; pretty relaxing.

I am glade to know that one of my best friends has safely returned from his honey-moon; Mexico, aka swine-flu-ville country.

Life is getting better every day thanks to God. I prayer throughout the day for many things in my life and others. God is great!

God your will be done not mine. You know the things that i need to work on. Please help me Lord with all these things?

No comments: